Tuesday, November 1, 2011

They are off!


My dad, mom and 3 sisters headed to China today! I was able to ride to the airport with my uncle to drop them off, and I'm happy I did. We helped them get their luggage out and ready to take in, and then they were off!

The next time I post a picture of them, they will have this sweet baby in their arms! 


Please keep them in your prayers as they are in China the next couple weeks. We can't wait to have them back home, but we are excited about what God is doing in their lives while they're there!

Love y'all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that they have a safe trip. How exciting to bring back a little one :)

Karen said...

To the whole Ankerich Family: May God give you peace, health, safety and fun as you bring this special blessing into your home! I can't wait to watch this unfold via blogland over the next few weeks.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Karen in Colorado

... said...

So exciting and such a blessing!!

sburton1130 said...

That's so exciting! I'm praying for your family! Can't wait to hear how it goes!