Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WILW...Football Season

Today I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW!

Today I'm focusing on one thing...
Football :)

I hope all my readers are football fans, because I will be talking about football for the next few months. This is my favorite time of year (fall) because football is always on, the weather is amazing, the food is yummy...do I need to go on?
Josh and I are huge Tennessee fans. Josh has been a fan since he was little. He knows everything about every player (at least it seems like he does), and I became a fan the moment we began dating. I love game days, especially when we are in Knoxville!
Here we are over the past few years~
I can't wait for the games when we are in the stands yelling as loud as we can, and I can't wait for the ones when we are home with the cool breeze blowing through our house while we are eating the best chili ever. It's going to be the best season yet!
Here are a few Pinterest inspired pictures~
Cute
Cuter
http://www.vestique.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=34&product_id=965
YUM
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/02/original-taco-soup-crockpot-recipe.html

and YUMMO
http://www.franksredhot.com/recipes/FRANK%27S%C2%AE-REDHOT%C2%AE-BUFFALO-CHICKEN-DIP-RE1242


Can't wait...LET"S GO UT!


Love y'all!

15 comments:

Caitlin said...

This post has me SO ready for fall!

Katiern827 said...

I love this post and am also so ready for football season! Have a great day!

BeckyJo606 said...

I love that scarf--so cute for gamedays! :) Your blog is so cute! :)

Sarah Jane said...

Yes, I love finding new blogs of girls who love football. I cannot wait for the season to begin, although these preseason games are satisfying enough! Ohh goodness, now I have to start shopping for game days! Great post and beautiful blog. I found it this afternoon and had to become your newest follower!
-Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Love football and I can't wait for it! Roll Tide!
Stopping by for WILW!

Kit said...

Im ready for college football too!!!

Nicole said...

I guess we can still be friends even though you're a VOL.... :) I can't wait for Fall! Sad that y'all aren't playing us this year... that would have been SO fun!

Melanie said...

It's so sweet to look at the pictures from the past years and know that now you can watch football together at your home! I love fall and those recipes look YUM!

Savanah said...

I don't mind you talking about football at all!! What cute pictures :)

Lori said...

adorable, adorable pictures! loving your inspiration for clothes to wear :)

new follower, please stop on by:
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love this post :) My brother-in-law is a BIG Tennessee fan too!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I love this! I have said the same thing... if you don't like football, you aren't going to like my blog for the next few months!! I actually started a blog devoted just to football, and we'll be featuring stuff on the Vols!

Amber Marie said...

AGREED! Oh, the anticipation! Food, Football, Fall!

Sarah said...

That is why I LOVE fall! Football and food are kind of the best part of the year :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

Lea said...

Just found your blog through Jamie's WILW! We're huge Vol's fans too! GO VOLS!