I have a lot to say so I am going to link up for Miscellany Monday!
One... Friday Josh and I enjoyed and evening together. We work all week and are always so tired on Fridays. We had leftovers for dinner, had a little dessert, and watched TV. It was very relaxing and just what we needed.
Two... Saturday was a busy day! It was Rosemary's sweet 16 and Amelia moved into college. We began our busy Saturday by going to breakfast with Josh's parents at Mimi's Cafe. Mimi's is one of our favorite restaurants. We love the muffins! I can't wait for the fall because the seasonal muffin is pumpkin spice! After a yummy breakfast, we headed to help move my sister in the college! I am so happy she is following in my footsteps and going where I went. It was emotional for everyone, but we are all so excited for her as she begins this new chapter of her life.
She is all packed down, ready to hit the road~
Josh and I wouldn't have missed it for anything~
And Josh was the main entertainer~
All the girls, besides Rosemary~
Our sweet fam~
Three... Like is said previously, Saturday was Rosemary's sweet 16! She decided to invite all of her girl friends over for a pool party. Josh had the great idea of watching a movie at the pool. We put a sheet up and used a projector and it was perfect! We all watched Soul Surfer (great movie), grilled out, and had a bonfire. It was a great birthday party! Pictures will be up later!
Four... Sunday was a wonderful way to end the weekend. Josh and I have recently joined the choir in our church. We really want to become more involved and meet couples our age that are in our stage of life. God is really answering our prayers and we are so excited to see what is in store for us! It is a great feeling to know you are exactly where God wants you to be.
I hope you all had a great weekend and a good Monday! Only 4 more days until the weekend :)






8 comments:
Stopping by from Miscellany Monday. I loved Soul Surfer...definitely a tear jerker. Very cute family. Happy Monday!
Your family is adorable. Such beautiful pictures and sounds like it was a great weekend.
I am so excited for you and Josh! I pray that the Lord would fill your life with great friends who can understand this fun stage with you. Praying for y'all!
That's so exciting y'all joined choir at your church!! I love your sweet family pictures.. and Mimi's has THE best muffins. Now I'm craving one!!!
I have always wanted to try Mimi's. . . So that is on the list date with you to get pumpkin spice muffins ;) !! & that is awesome that y'all joined the choir !! I miss and love you sweet cousin
That's nice you joined choir at church!! Looks like a fun weekend!
You and your hubby are just too cute :) Glad y'all had a wonderful weekend!
You and your sisters are so pretty! :) How exciting moving your sister off to college! We are moving both of John's sisters to Lubbock and Austin this weekend!!
Post a Comment