Happy Wednesday everyone!
I hope you are all having a fabulous week. Mine has already gone by so fast, and I hope it continues that way. Today, I am linking up with JAMIE for WILW!
I feel like I "love" the same things every week...so I am going to do a themed WILW this week. Last week my theme was football! If you love football, go check it out! I loved all the comments, and it made me smile to see so many football fans out there! We are almost there! Less than two weeks...
This week....
I am loving... the exciting trip my husband and I are going on in December!
NEW YORK CITY!
I have been here once, but I was on a church trip and didn't get to really explore the city. I am so excited to be there during the hustle and bustle of Christmas time. We have already begun making a list of things to do and places to go.
I hope you are all having a fabulous week. Mine has already gone by so fast, and I hope it continues that way. Today, I am linking up with JAMIE for WILW!
I feel like I "love" the same things every week...so I am going to do a themed WILW this week. Last week my theme was football! If you love football, go check it out! I loved all the comments, and it made me smile to see so many football fans out there! We are almost there! Less than two weeks...
This week....
I am loving... the exciting trip my husband and I are going on in December!
NEW YORK CITY!
I have been here once, but I was on a church trip and didn't get to really explore the city. I am so excited to be there during the hustle and bustle of Christmas time. We have already begun making a list of things to do and places to go.
We will definitely be seeing The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. I would love to go to the Today Show one morning (I watch it everyday at work and love every second of it). There are also a lot of places I want to shop! I am beyond thrilled!
I am loving... these cute outfits that are going to inspire me for my NYC attire. I can't wait to be in the city in cute winter clothes, drinking delicious coffee, and exploring the streets with my sweet husband!
Find this classic look here~
Find this outfit here~
Find these cute looks here~
Find this cozy look here~
Can you tell I love cozy, cute and simple?
Now...I need some advice from you guys! I would love for you to leave a comment or email me if you have some good NYC advice. I want to know your favorite places and all of your advice! What are some things we have to do while we are there?
Please let me know if you have been to NYC because we want to make it a wonderful trip!
I hope y'all have a great week and I can't wait to hear from you...
Love you all!








5 comments:
We just got back from NYC and LOVED it!!! If you go to the today show, you need to get there early. We got there at 5:15 in the morning and there were people already in line. We still got a good spot tho. I could go on and on about NYC. Have a plan for sure. If you want more ideas, I'm going day by day of our trip on our blog. Have fun!!!
Hey! We went there on our honeymoon 10 years ago and loved it! Hoping to take the kids in a few years. We got tickets to the Dave Letterman show 3 days before we got married...I had sent info in on their website and they called, asked me a question, and we got in. We also got up early one morning and went to the Today Show...very cool experience. We saw 42nd Street on Broadway, but I know you love Phantom! :) We took pictures from the Empire State Building...we were there a month before Sept 11th, so we got some of the last pictures of the twin towers. We ate at Tavern on the Green, seen in lots of movies and ridiculously expensive, but so fun! I have always wanted to go at Christmas time, so I know you'll have a blast!
I'd LOVE to visit NYC...especially around Christmas :)
LOVE all those outfits too!
Hello! I linked over from your Mom's blog, to whom I linked over from another blog awhile ago to see her fundraiser... :-)
My husband and I went for a New York Christmas trip in 2009. Oh my gosh, it was seriously the funnest trip we have ever taken!!
I thought I would post my advice!
Not to be too cliche' but the horse drawn carriage ride through central park was AMAZINGLY romantic. It even started snowing. Tip: The driver's expect big tips...we didn't know that and felt guilty... :)
Second: You have to go ice skating at RF plaza. They had Christmas music playing, and the nutcrackers behind the ice skating rink made for some really great pictures!
We did the Radio City Christmas show. It was good...and we also did the Nutcracker. We had always thought the Nutcracker would be "The best" in New York, but truth be told, the one in Seattle was a bit better. But I would recommend either of these if you are looking for a Christmas show! We did everything pretty much Christmas themed:-)
We also decided to relive our childhood and visit the Macy's Santa! It was a long line, and they had at least 15 santa's all in different boxes. It was a neat exp. but probably wouldn't do again:)
In your picture you have snowflakes on a building, it's a neat little show that they do at night with music. Oh and you have to go through the lines to view the Christmas windows.
We did the Empire State building. The view was beautiful!
Gosh I could go on forever. Anyway, just thought I would send some recommendations :-) Take care and God bless your trip! You and your Husband are going to have an amazing time!
Check out my blog! Left you lots of ideas! And of course, let me know if you have any questions. Believe me, our moms did lots of planning before we went! :) Love you!
Post a Comment