We had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. Aren't those the best? We just enjoyed being together and being with friends all weekend long!
Friday night we got to go to the Braves game. We headed down to Atlanta for a fun night out.
We went with some good friends and had so much fun!
We got there before the game began and watched them prep the field...lots of details and work!
We were very lucky to be at this game because it was the Braves 10,000th win!!! It was so much fun to be there in the midst of the celebrating. They had a little ceremony and then an amazing fireworks show followed! It was a very fun evening!
Saturday we headed to the movies and saw the amazing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2! We really enjoyed it, and now we are going back and watching all of the previous movies! I didn't like the movies the first time I saw them, but now I love them! Also, my favorite part was this amazing coke machine...
You can make pretty much any type of drink that is made by coca-cola. I decided to go with Diet Cherry Coke. Delish!
Sunday was a day of relaxing and just being together. I love days with just my man. We watched movies and went grocery shopping together that evening. It was a wonderful way to end our weekend!
We love the weekends!
We love the weekends!







1 comment:
What a perfect weekend!! I so wish we lived by a major league baseball field! We'd definitely attend those games as much as possible! Lucky girl :)
And you seriously didn't like the movies the first time you saw them?? Haha that is so funny! I definitely fell in love with them :)
Post a Comment