I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday!
Today I am linking up with Jamie for the weekly WILW...
-I'm
loving that this week is now halfway over! I love the weekends and love
time with Josh! This weekend will be fun because we are hanging out
with my fam all weekend! They are coming to visit us, and we have some
fun things planned! I haven't seem them in a few weeks, so it will be
fun to spend time with them! My sisters are coming down Friday night to
hang out and spend the night!
Can't wait for some time with these two!
-I'm
loving the walks that Josh and I take every evening together! We have
gotten into the habit of walking almost every night in a park close by.
After we eat dinner, we head over to walk about 3-4 miles. It gives us
time to talk about our day without the distraction of of computers and
phones. It also keeps us healthy! I am loving this time so much.
-I'm loving these two sweet girls...
EK will be going to kindergarten this school year, and she is very ready to go! Isn't she just precious?? I love her little bookbag and lunchbox. She is going to do so great! SJ still loves dressing up in her flower girl dress. She is so precious too! I love them both so much!
-Last but not least...I'm loving my sweet husband! I'm so thankful for him and for how hard he works each and everyday so we can do fun things together! We can't wait to go on our first vacation together to New York in December (besides our honeymoon)!!
Have a happy Wednesday!







6 comments:
Summer evening walks are THE best! Have a happy Wednesday!
We're trying to plan our first post-honeymoon vacation together right now... hope you have fun at yours!! Have a great week :)
{I'm having a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}
I can't wait for that vacation for you two! Such a fun time!
Your girls are so cute! Happy Wednesday!
So sweet! Love and miss you so much! Let's do something soon!
Thanks for playing along!
I love walks with my hubby too :)
That wedding picture is just beautiful!
Post a Comment