What I'm Loving Wednesday!

One~ I am loving my wedding section on my blog. I updated it with all of the details from my fairytale wedding weekend! Be sure to check it out by clicking the My Wedding page above!
A couple of my favorite pictures...


Two~ I am also loving that our honeymoon pictures are almost all edited! After they are all edited, I will do a couple honeymoon posts! We miss Maui so much, and we are very thankful for the pictures and memories that we made.Here is a little preview...
Three~ I am loving being a wife! I am happier than I have ever been, and I am so blessed to have such a sweet, funny, caring and good looking husband! It is the most wonderful thing to have someone to come home to each day and snuggle up to each night.
Marriage is wonderful!

Four~ I love cooking for the two of us...but I need some more dinner ideas! We are trying very hard to eat healthy, so if anyone has any ideas, recipes, or cooking blogs, please share!!!

Five~ I am loving this perfect picture for our "Friends" picture frame!
So what are you loving today?



10 comments:
you look so happy in all of your pictures! :) so happy for you and your new hubby!
Love the pics - belated Congrats! :)
I LOVE Gina at Skinny Taste for healthy recipes. I use a lot of her recipes.
Happy Wednesday!
Happy Wednesday Lovely !! I love all the pics from the wedding and honeymoon :) ! Love you!!!!
ok so not always the healthiest but oh-so-yummo recipes http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/category/all-pw-recipes/
if you have an iPhone there is a great free app - "allrecipes"...they have a website too but I love being able to look up a recipe at the store to make sure I have all the ingredients.
great pictures. your ring is beautiful!!
Your wedding pictures are beautiful!! Can't wait to see the honeymoon pics. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii!
Thanks for playing along!
Being married is the best :)
I love the last picture of the wedding party...too cute!
I have loved looking at all of your wedding pictures. They are really good!!
Seriously, I just can't get enough of you. Your happiness is contageous!
I am loving you!!! :) XOXO
Post a Comment