Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{What I'm Loving Wednesday}

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!
Be sure to link up Jamie HERE for WILW!



I am loving so many things today...

1~ Be sure to check out my new giveaway to help bring home my baby brother from China! Click HERE to visit and enter!

2~ I am loving my new job! I am now a receptionist at a doctors office, and I absolutely love it! I love being the friendly face when people walk in, and I love smiling at everyone. It is really a blessing to have this job. Here is picture of part of my desk...

3~ I am loving that Josh and I were able to spend time with my family this weekend. We traveled to my parent's house for the weekend to celebrate ShayleeJoy's dedication and father's day. We enjoyed spending time with family and friends, and made so many wonderful memories. More details later.
All the girls with our daddy~

My sweet sister who started college~
My adorable cousin, Adelyn~
4~ I am loving that in less than two weeks we have a long weekend, and it's my birthday (July 4th)!!! I love my birthday because it means family, a cookout, homemade ice cream, and maybe presents :)

5~I am always loving my sweet and loving husband!
I am so thankful for how hard he works to provide for us, and for how sweet he always is to me! I love him so very much!


5 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love all your loves :) Your little cousin is just adorable!

Nicole said...

Precious! So glad to see your loves this week!

Lauren said...

I love the name, Adelyn. How cute are her little cheeks! :)

Kelsey said...

Love little Miss Adelyn and Happy (early) Birthday!

Sharon Ankerich said...

And once again, I'm loving you!!! :)
XOXO