Friday, May 27, 2011

{My Fairytale Wedding Weekend~The Reception}

The reception was so much fun and something we will never forget...
It started with our first dance.
Josh and I were very nervous about this because we had a surprise...
We decided we wanted to do a choreographed dance...so our friends, Bryan and Maggie, taught us a "cha-cha" type of dance to Michael Buble's, "Everything". They were the only two people that knew about it, so everyone was very surprised! We had practiced many many nights before our wedding and it was very worth it!
It was so much fun, and it made our first dance special to us.
Be sure to watch the video!

Here are some pictures taken by friends and family~



I love this picture because we both look so happy. I'm not sure what we were laughing about, but this really portrays our relationship. Josh is always making me laugh.
Here are some of the tables~
It was so much fun, and we ended the night by leaving to lots of sparklers!

Next up...HONEYMOON!



4 comments:

Savanah said...

I've loved seeing all of your wedding pictures!! You looked gorgeous and I love your dress :)

Nicole said...

Oh, so sweet! I just love y'all!

Jamie said...

Love the first dance...so cute!

Lindsey said...

You are just precious.