Friday, May 20, 2011

{My Fairytale Wedding Weekend~Bridesmaids Brunch}

Hello to all from the new Mrs. Dove! 
We are back from our honeymoon and are getting settled in to our new apartment. We love it so much and still can't believe we are married! It is the best thing ever, by the way!

I am going to be doing a wedding series over the next week so I
 can tell you all about my fairytale wedding weekend and honeymoon!

First up~ The Bridesmaids Brunch...

This was a wonderful beginning the great weekend. We had it catered and had it out on the pool patio. 

My two sweet aunts, "Sissy" and Amy and also my grandmother, put all of this together! 

It was a wonderful time to talk and visit with all of my sweet bridesmaids and family.

My sweet mother in law and new sister!

 My two wonderful aunts (dad's sisters)!

 All of my beautiful bridesmaids!

 My sweet mom and sisters!


It was a wonderful morning and a perfect way to begin our wedding weekend!


5 comments:

Jamie said...

Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see more from the wedding and honeymoon :)

Sharon Ankerich said...

This is going to be SO fun reliving it all!!! :)
LVU!!!!!

Nicole said...

I have to say, when I looked through all your mom's pictures I cried. I could just see your sweet heart throughout your weekend and I know it was such a special day. Looking at your happy moments made my heart so ready for mine. But, I know it will all happen in the Lord's timing. I am just so, so thrilled for you! You were so stunning and I cannot wait to hear more of your recaps! Congrats MRS.!!! :)

Ashley Brooke said...

wow! looks like so much fun. i can't wait for my bridesmaid brunch :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats! Looks like everything was beautiful!!!!