Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{What I'm Loving Wednesday}

Today I am linking up with Jamie for "What I'm Loving Wednesday"!


1. I'm loving being at home for a couple weeks before the wedding (now only 1.5 weeks left)! My mom and I have been working hard on wedding plans, and have also been organizing all of my "stuff" that I have to move from their house to our new apartment. She is such a wonderful help! I wouldn't be as productive without her!

2. I'm loving that we are 10 days away from THE BIG DAY!!! I seriously can't believe how fast time has flown! It seems like yesterday that I began student teaching and met the TWO GREATEST PEOPLE EVER (shout out to Lolli and Sport- Can't wait to see you both in 10 days), and now I'm finished, about to graduate on Sunday, and getting married in 10 days! 
We are finishing up some small details and tying up loose ends...I'm over wedding planning for sure! However, I love this time at home with my mom :)
I still haven't decided on how I'm doing my hair and makeup...I have scheduled appointments for both, I just don't know what I'm going there to have done. Trying to figure those little details out! So many pictures to look at and pick from!
Thanks to...

and



3. I'm also loving our new apartment!!! I'm going to do a whole post on that so here is the outside! We love it so much, and we can't wait to actually live there!!! We have to go to Maui and back first :)


4. I'm loving that Josh and I were in the Hartwell Sun (local newspaper). We submitted our picture and info so we could have an engagement announcement. It was so fun to open up the paper and see us!


5. I love that I was able to be home for Easter! I am also going to do another post for Easter, so here is one of our pictures from that day! I love all of my sisters!


6. Last but not least, I'm loving my sweet Josh! I am so thankful to be marrying my best friend! He went on a bachelor cruise (yes, cruise) last weekend, and I was so happy when he came home! He had a wonderful time with 7 of his best friends! I also had my bachelorette party last weekend! We had a lot of fun too (post coming soon)! 
Here is a picture from a couple years ago :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!!


6 comments:

Libby! said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Soak up every bit of your dream come true day!!

Stopped by from WILW! thanks for sharing what you're loving!

Nicole said...

SO EXCITING! Your new apartment is so adorable!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

LOVE your loves :)

Kit said...

What awesome things you are loving today! Hope you had a great Wednesday! I just love seeing picture of you and all of your sisters! I really makes my day :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats girl! Your wedding is quickly approaching! I know you must be thrilled! Wishing you all the happiness in the world!

Jen said...

So excited to see pics of your big day!