Today was definitely a day to remember! Billions of people watched the royal wedding as Prince William married the love of his life, (now) Princess Kate Middleton. My mom, the littles, and I all gathered around the TV this morning and watched this royal affair. Kate looked absolutely beautiful, and the look on Prince William's face when he saw her was priceless.
This was also so exciting for me because my wedding is in one week from tomorrow...I seriously can't fathom it and can't believe that I will soon be the one in the white dress, marrying my best friend and the love of my life. Understanding Kate's excitement made watching the royal wedding all the more exciting!
It truely was a fairytale wedding and a day I will always remember!
One more thing...
Please look at Kate's beautiful dress...
Now look at my mom's beautiful dress that she wore in 1986 when she married my sweet daddy, her best friend. Don't you see a resemblance? I definitely do! She was absolutely breathtaking!
Happy Friday, and I hope all of you enjoy your weekend! My family and my in-laws will all be working hard in our yard to get ready for our "Royal Wedding" NEXT WEEKEND!!!



2 comments:
I LOVED Kate's dress! It was beautiful :)
You must be getting so EXCITED!!!!! Praying for your family as you go through the final preparations. May you embrace and enjoy every moment! Praying also for a BLESSED marriage with much joy and happiness. Can't wait to see pictures!:)
Joy
Fan of your Mom's blog
Post a Comment