It's Wednesday!
You know what that means...
I'm linking up with JAMIE for WILW!
I love these posts so much, and I love reading everyone else's WILW's!
I'm loving...that I found out just a little while ago that I passed the GACE! That is the big test that you have to take before you are a certified teacher! So, I guess that means I am certified, I just need my diploma! Not too much longer! I will graduate on May 1st.
I'm loving... MY NEW VERIZON IPHONE!!! I am so excited to have an iPhone again! It came in the mail yesterday and I am loving it! Josh and I got it programmed and headed to the Apple store for a case! I am still working on getting apps and organized everything, but it's so awesome!
I'm loving...that I have been able to spend some time with my future family! Josh and I have stayed at his parent's house the past 4 nights (I'm in the guest room until May 7th :)) and it has been great to spend time with his mom and dad! I'm so thankful for wonderful future in-laws! It has also been nice to see Josh after work everyday! We had things to do each night and enjoyed being together!
I'm loving...that now I'm home with my family! I love coming home to my sweet sisters and sweet mom and dad! Right now, I am watching Dora with the littles while writing this post...They love Dora!
I'm loving...that this week is more than half way over! Josh and I don't have much planned for the weekend! Just spending time with our families and church on Sunday! It's nice to have some relaxing days during this busy time!
And of course...
I'm loving...my sweet Fiance!
I can't wait for Friday so we will be together again!
I hope everyone has had a lovely Wednesday!

Blogger Templates




8 comments:
Congrats on passing your test! That's SO exciting :) And yay! for families. Aren't they great?! <3<3
Happy Wednesday friend!
YAY for passing that big test! You're so close to being done!
Congrats on passing your test! I know that must be a huge stress relief!
So proud of you for passing your certification - awesome! Love you and hope you have a great day.
SO proud of you for passing the test and LOVE that you will be home tonight!!!
XO
Thanks for playing along!
Congrats on passing the GACE!
My great aunt used to say "ain't nothing like young love" with a twinkle in her eye. SO TRUE! Enjoy every minute of it!
Congrats on passing your test. That is an awesome accomplishment. :) ~Your newest follower and swap partner. :)
Post a Comment