Can I just say...
I'm so thankful for weekends!!!
Ever since I began my student teaching, the weekend is one of my very favorite things! I love hanging out on Friday nights, sleeping in on Saturday morning, having fun all day Saturday, and going to church on Sunday! My weekend is usually filled with my sweet family and my sweet Josh...all of my favorite people!
Yesterday we celebrated my mom's birthday and all went out to dinner together. We had a great time being together and celebrating our sweet mom's special day!
Today, my parents and the littles are going to lunch with a lot of other families with Chinese daughters to celebrate Chinese New Year! The girls have on their Chinese dresses, and they look so sweet! I can't wait to share some pictures of them!
Josh and I are hanging out with my other sisters! We are taking them to eat Mexican for lunch, and then we are going to watch Rosie cheer at the basketball game, this afternoon! We are excited to see her cheer for the first time this year! Pictures to come of that too!
One other thing...If you have a blog, you definitely need to go HERE! This blog gives you step by step instructions for backing up your blog through Blogger! I am going to do it about once a month. I will know that if for some reason my blog is deleted, I will have it saved on my hard drive! GO DO IT NOW!!!
I hope you all have a fabulous and relaxing weekend!
I love you all :)

Blogger Templates




4 comments:
I so with you about enjoying the weekends! Student teaching is draining, but when the dismissal bell rings on Friday I am so excited! :) Unfortunately, I live 4 hours from my family and boyfriend. :(
Your family is beautiful! I'm glad your mom enjoyed her birthday.
Love all the pics! I have been telling Jessie forever but I have a little cousin who is 4 that was adopted from China and they are in Hartwell all the time in the summers at their lake house... we should try to get SJ, EK, and her together sometime this summer!
Weekends are sweeter when you are home!!!
XO
Yay for families and weekend!! <3<3 Love all your pictures! I always look forward to sleeping in on saturdays, but sleeping in really consist of sleeping till 8am :)
Glad you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment