Happy Wednesday!
I'm linking up with JAMIE today for the weekly WILW!
I hope everyone has had a great week, so far! This week has flown by, and it's only halfway over. I'm so excited for the weekend!
I'm loving...that my sweet little sister, ShayleeJoy, did great during her heart cath! A few weeks ago, my mom took her to the doctor for a check up on her heart, and the doctor did not see enough progress in her right pulmonary artery. He suggested that she have a heart cath at Egleston to make sure everything was ok. When the doctor went in to look, everything looked fine! We were so thankful and so glad that everything was fine and she even went home yesterday.
I'm loving...that out family was blessed with more wonderful news this week! A few months ago my mom had a mammogram and the doctors found a benign tumor. She went back on Monday and it was gone! Thank you Jesus, and all that you have done for our family!
I'm loving...that Josh and I were able to decide on suits for He and the groomsman for the wedding! I'm so excited and can't wait to see how great they look with the beautiful bridesmaid dresses! I can't wait to share my pictures with all of you!!! That leads me to...
I'm loving...that there are only 80 days until I marry my best friend! I can't believe we are only 2.5 months away! I know I talk about this every Wednesday, but it is a big deal...
To say I'm excited and that I can't wait is a small understatement!
I'm loving...that my first wedding shower is a week from Saturday! It's going to be so much fun getting things for our house! I can't wait :)
I'm loving...the church that Josh and I have been going to, Cross Pointe Church. Josh's brother and sister-in-law go here and they love it! We are enjoying it so much and we can't wait to be more involved! The latest series has been about the Fruit of the Spirit. Each week, Dr. Merritt has spoken on a different fruit, and we have really learned a lot! We are very thankful for a great church to go to each week!
I'm loving...that I'm going home tomorrow for the night. I can't wait to spend some time with my sweet family, and be able to hang out with them for the night. This week has been busy and this weekend will be busy also, so it will be great to relax at home for the night!
I'm loving...my sweet Josh!!! We have seen each other a lot this week, and it has been so fun! It has been a small glimpse into what our life will be like in 80 days, and I am so excited! We have been able to stay a few nights with his mom and dad, and we have loved it!
Love you so much sweet Fiance! I can't wait to call you my sweet husband :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful ending to your week. Enjoy this beautiful weather and have a great weekend! I promise to be better about blogging, once my life settles down a little but! Full-time student teaching, wedding planning, and many other things have taken over my life! However, it is not going to last much longer!

Blogger Templates





3 comments:
Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!!!
80 days!! It's almost here :) I'm so happy for y'all. You two seem so perfect for each other! <3 Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Thanks for playing along girl!
Hope you had a great time visiting your family!
Post a Comment