Monday, February 14, 2011

{Happy Valentine's Day}

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love this holiday because I love to love. I love to tell people I love them, and I love showing people I love them. I'm also so thankful for all of the people in my life that I love and that love me! 




Josh and I were able to spend our last Valentine's Day together as non husband and wife! We enjoyed spending time together by making the final decisions on suits for the wedding, eating our favorite food (Mexican), and listening to all of "our" songs! I couldn't ask for a better person to spend the day of love with! I'm so thankful for him and all that he means to me. I'm also so thankful that this time next year...he will be my husband! Actually in less than 3 months...HE WILL BE MY HUSBAND!!! 


A wonderful reminder about what LOVE really means...

 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Happy Valentine's Day!
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

3 comments:

Sharon Ankerich said...

Happy Valentine's Day sweet Savannah!!! I love you with all my heart!!!
Blessings and Joy!
XO

JessB_Martin said...

You do show love so well :) & guess what. . . I love you !!! I am so glad that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Alisha said...

This post is SO sweet! I love LOVE, and I especially love loving on those who I love (whoa that was a lot of 'love' words haha!!).

Hope you and Josh had a wonderful Valentine's! Can't wait for your FIRST married Valentine's next year!! :)