Thursday, February 3, 2011

{Happy Birthday Mama}

There are certain people in your life that you just couldn't live without...
One of those people would definitely be my sweet and encouraging mom! I am so thankful to have a mom who is always there for me and always tells me how much she loves me. She is truly my best friend and I can only hope that I will be half the mom to my children that she is to me. 
I look forward to our daily conversations about life and always look forward to hearing her sweet and encouraging words. She is such a wonderful example of a wonderful wife and mother. I love her with all of my heart and couldn't live without her!
Happy birthday Mama! 
I'm so happy we all get to spend it together!



I love you so much!!!
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy birthday to your mom! New to your blog... can't wait to read more.

Sharon Ankerich said...

I am blessed by you sweet daughter~ you made me a mom and taught me to love wider, deeper, higher, and greater!!! Thank you for this sweet post and I love you with ALL my heart!!!
XO

jennhill96 said...

Happy be-lated birthday to your mom!! Its wonderful that you have such a GREAT relationship with her!!