Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{What I'm Loving Wednesday}

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday! Welcome to my  weekly edition of...
What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Link up with JAMIE to join on the fun!!

{ONE}
I am loving that it is a new year! We all receive a fresh start and a new beginning! Not to mention it's the year of my GRADUATION and more importantly...year of our WEDDING! 2011 is going to be the best year yet, full of happiness and lots of new memories!

 


{TWO}
I am also loving...
Because my school is very far from my apartment, I am getting to ride back and forth with my dad everyday! He comes right by my school on his way to and from work, so I get to come home to my family almost everyday! I am loving this time so much before I get married! I am so thankful that God has provided this great opportunity to be with my family and to not drive as much!
I loved seeing these sweet faces when I got home today!

{THREE}
I am loving that I was placed at the BEST middle school in the county for my student teaching! I have only heard wonderful things about my school and teacher! This makes my semester so much easier, because I will have so many helpful mentors all around me!

{FOUR}
I am loving this great giveaway that Leslie is hosting on her cute blog!! Check it out and try to win this great nail polish kit!!


{FIVE}
Of course...I am ALWAYS loving my sweet Fiance! He always takes such good care of me, and he always thinks of me first! I learn so much from him everyday, and I can't wait to be his wife forever!
He had NO idea what this was...
I love you so much Joshy!!! 

Happy Wednesday!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

9 comments:

Sharon Ankerich said...

Again~ I love what you love!!! Mostly I love you and can't wait to see you today!!!
XO

Ally said...

I'm so glad your student teaching is going well and that you love your school and teacher! AND the fact that you're getting to be home so much. I'm so jealous :)

Alisha said...

This year is going to be a wonderful year for you and your soon-to-be husband!! Congrats on graduation and your wedding coming soon :)

Have a lovely day friend!

Meredith! said...

congrats on your student teaching! i can't wait to student teach next spring! =))

Megan said...

You are going to have such a great 2011! Can't wait to read all about it!!

kebowman said...

cute blog!! so happy i found you!!! :) hope to talk to you soon!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Your 2011 sounds like it will be wonderful!

Courtney said...

Sounds like 2011 will be a very big year for you! I am graduating this year too!

I am passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Check out my blog for more info: http://courtschronicles.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-two-blog-awards.html

Leslie said...

I passed a blog award on to you too ;)