Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{What I'm loving Wednesday}

Happy Wednesday, everyone!
I'm linking up with Jamie today for...
What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving...that tomorrow will be 100 days until my wedding! I really can't believe it!! It seems like yesterday that Josh proposed to me. The countdown is really about to begin...and it's going to fly by!

I'm loving...that this week is more than halfway over! It has seemed like the longest week, because we haven't been for a full week in so long! The 5 snow days really threw me off! But I am finally getting used to waking up early again, I guess! I'm so thankful that I can ride with my dad most days! It makes my morning so much more enjoyable!

I'm loving...that my sweet sister, Amelia, was accepted to North Georgia! I'm so proud of her, and I'm so excited for her as she begins this new chapter in her life!
In November, we went to the big open house and she really liked it! So happy she is following in my footsteps!


I'm loving...that the weekend is right around the corner! Josh and I have a busy weekend ahead, but we are excited! I'm very excited about picking out my wedding band, but I don't know what I want! Do any of you have solitaire engagement rings? If so, what does your wedding band look like?

I'm loving...that I'm participating in the Pink Swap over at KappaPrep! I think it's such a cute idea and it will be fun to send a blog friend a cute package with lots of pink things inside!!!
And of course...
I'm loving...My wonderful Fiance!!! I love him so much and I'm so proud of him! He is working so hard and will be starting at a new company soon! It is so much fun (and maybe a little stressful) planning our future and figuring out life together! I'm so thankful he will be by my side for the rest of my life! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week! 
Love you all :)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

7 comments:

Greer's Gossip said...

I am also participating in the pink swap!! I can't wait!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

You're loving so many wonderful things :)

I have a cushion cut diamond with pave diamonds around the band. My wedding band matches the band of my engagement ring...platinum with pave diamonds! Have fun picking yours out!

Sharon Ankerich said...

Once again~ I love all you love!!! SO thankful for Amelia to get that wonderful news this week!!!
Love you so much!
XO

Leslie said...

I'm so excited about the pink swap! And I cannot believe you're getting married in 100 days!! Time flies!!!!!

Megan said...

Ahhhhh, 100 days!! SO CLOSE!!

Karen said...

How exciting!! Love reading everything on your blog!! My band matches my engagement ring, and it has 5 little diamonds in it...nothing substantial, just added more sparkle really. Have fun picking those out!

Meredith! said...

100 days!! that is so exciting! congratulations!