Monday, January 24, 2011

{Happy Monday}

Happy Monday to all my sweet readers!
I hope everyone had a wonderful day. My Monday went by very fast! Those are my favorite kind!!!

I thought I would do a little weekend recap for you all...
                            
Friday night we went to Mexican for dinner and then just hung out afterwards. Josh had his life insurance test, so he did not get to Hartwell until Saturday afternoon. I was so happy to see him and be with him all weekend! We had a great time being with my family and just relaxing. 

We went to church Sunday and then came home and had yummy spaghetti! Afterwards, we had a little photo shoot!

All of the kiddos!

Not sure if you noticed...but yes, Josh did get a haircut and he also shaved his beard off! I love clean cut, so this made me really excited! I think he's handsome either way, but this is my fav!

There's nothing like a sister!

All the girls and our handsome king!

My mom wants to take at least one family picture each month of 2011! I think that's such a great idea! 

We also watched both football games Sunday afternoon/evening! I love football so much and I'm just soaking it up to last me until next year! It makes me so sad when it's over...
My dad had a crazy thought. He said, "Next time one of our teams kick off, you and Josh will be married!" That made me smile so much! I can't imagine how much better football will be when you have a husband to watch it with! I'm going to be beside myself!!!

Next weekend is going to be a busy one! We are going to pick our wedding bands, pick out the groomsmen suits, celebrate Daniel's birthday (Josh's nephew), look at furniture, and look at apartments! Like I said, we are going to be busy...but it will be so fun! I can't wait to take lots of pictures and share with all of you!

Please be praying for my sweet sister, ShayleeJoy...
Go on over to MY MOM'S BLOG for more information.

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening!
My mom and I will be watching our shows and enjoying being together!

Oh...Is anyone else loving American Idol, so far??? I haven't watched it the past few seasons, but I will be a big fan this season! I love the new judges and love how sweet they are! I'm all about being sweet and nice :)

Ok, that's all!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

7 comments:

Megan said...

Y'all are such an adorable family!! Praying for your little!

Jamie said...

I'm loving those family pictures :) I'll be keeping ShayleeJoy in my thoughts and prayers!

Savanah said...

Such a beautiful family :)
And I loved American Idol last week. I didn't think I would like it with the new judges, but I think it's the best yet!

Our Little Family said...

Love your family pictures! Adorable! Sending lots of love and prayers to your sweet little sister! Lovin' American Idol this season too!

Zack & Jenn said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Looking forward to seieng you guys this weekend. And hey, if you're interested in purchasing some brown leather furniture, we should talk :)

Sharon Ankerich said...

I can't tell you how thankful we are all spending SO much family time together right now. I will cherish forever!!!
XO

jennhill96 said...

I know you are so excited to be on the 100 day countdown! I love solitares with a channel set band or a thin band with small diamonds just to add some sparkle! I have an emerald cut solitare and I am planning to get a thin band with a few small diamonds. Hope you have fun putting the finishing touches on your dream day!!