Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{Rush Weekend~Friday}

This past weekend was our Rush weekend at NGCSU! It lasted from Friday night to today. I took so many pictures so I am going to do a couple different posts, one for each day! I am so thankful for all of my wonderful Phi Mu sisters and all they mean to me! I would not be where I am today without them!

Friday night was Philanthropy night. It was the first night of Rush, and it was the night where the girls learned about what we stand for and what we raise money for. Our national philanthropy is Children's Miracle Network. It is so amazing to give money to help children become well from so many kinds of sicknesses. We also raise money for our local dog shelter, Paws. It was so much fun to meet so many great girls and show them what we are all about!


















Check back tomorrow for more fun and pictures!!!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

4 comments:

Megan said...

So cute! What a great cause!!

Jamie said...

These pictures make me miss rush! Hope y'all get lots of great girls!

Preppy Twin said...

Cute pictures! -LIOB

Sharon Ankerich said...

You did an amazing job capturing this great night!!! I LOVE everyone especially the ones of you! :) So happy you had so much fun!!!
XO