I can't believe I haven't blogged since last Thursday!! I have been very busy since then, so I haven't really had the chance. Here is a little brief summary of my life the past few days...
On Thursday evening Josh and I went over to his parents to have dinner and watch the Tennessee game with all of his family! We very excited and had lots of hopes for this game. If you know anything about college football, you probably know how ridiculous this game went and know how sad we all were by the end. It was a tough loss, but Josh said it best..."That pretty much sums up the entire season!" Even though we lost, it was such a fun time being with each other and having lots of laughs!
Here are my two handsome future nephews!
I love this sweet face!
They are so great about playing together and staying busy!
This is Dande...Josh's parents first Boston Terrier.
This is Zoe...their second Boston Terrier...although she is bigger and always looks scared...see?
Friday night was New Years Eve. Josh and I went out with a few friends and enjoyed listening to his roommate James Patrick Morgan (Jim). It was very crowded and there was a lot going on. I'm glad we were able to go out and have some fun, but next year I will be perfectly content being at home with my husband :)
This is the only picture I got from the night...Josh and his best friend, Robby!
On New Years Day, we went back to Hartwell to spend the rest of the weekend with my family. We had a big lunch that included black eyed peas. It was fun being together and relaxing. We went to church on Sunday and heard a great message from my uncle, Jason! I am going to talk about it some in my New Year's resolutions post, which will be coming up next! After church, we had lunch and all watched the Falcons game!
Here are all of the sweet littles!
Monday was a big day for me, because I began my student teaching in seventh grade math! Although it was just a teacher work day, I was very nervous! New beginnings and the unknown always make me so nervous. I have never like the first day of school. However, it turned out to be a great day and I really like my teacher! Today was the first day that the kids were back! It was very eventful and I am very glad it's over. Now that I have met all of my students, I am excited to get the semester going!
Not the best picture, but here is my school!
I hope everyone is having a great week, so far!! Thanks for always leaving sweet comments. They make me smile so much!









4 comments:
You will have so much fun and learn TONS in your student teaching. Your mentor teacher will become like your second Mom! Can't wait to hear all your teaching stories! Best of Luck!! I'll be praying for a great semester!
Oh my gosh! Congrats on having your first day in the classroom! Those kids are SO lucky to have you as a student teacher!!
We had THE best holiday didn't we??? Praying you through student teaching!!! It will go so fast and you will be graduating before you know it. Yikes!!!
XO
I will be starting my student teaching this semester also!!! Yay for us being in our last semester!!! Can't wait to share funny student stories with you!! :)
Post a Comment