Monday, January 10, 2011

{Miscellany Monday}

I decided to make my new car post separate from this one...I thought it definitely deserved its very own post!

So...Welcome to Miscellany Monday!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. SNOW DAY
How many people have A LOT of snow?!? We got about 6 inches over the night! It didn't stop until about 10 this morning. It's so beautiful outside and has caused everyone to have a snow day (hopefully another tomorrow), even my dad!! We are all having so much fun being home together! The two big girls have been outside all day. The two littles went out for a little while, but they came in to warm up and have some lunch! I absolutely love days like today! There is absolutely no agenda!
This is my BF today :)







Look at these two cuties!! They were so excited to go outside!


2. BLOG AWARD

I was given my first blogger award from a few of my new blog friends! Thanks Alisha, Leslie, Megan, and Courtney! Thank you so much girls!! I love blogging so much, and I love the connections I have made with so many sweet girls!
So, since I got this award I have to write 7 things about myself and award 15 other bloggers with this award.


7 things about myself...
1. My birthday is on July 4th. I have heard my entire life that everyone shoots off fireworks for me!
2. I have two Chinese sisters, and my entire family traveled to China the first time. We even went to the Great Wall!
3. I am the oldest of five girls.
4. I am currently doing my student teaching in 7th grade math. I used to be an early childhood major, but changed to middle grades.
5. I love reading and Karen Kingsbury is my absolute favorite!!!
6. I am a Phi Mu at NGCSU!
7. My sweet fiance is 7 years older than me. When he was graduating high school, I was in 5th grade (just a little trivia). He is also 6'8 and I'm 5'1. Yes, we get stared at everywhere we go :) I love it, though!


Now here are the 15 blogs I would like to award next...
1. Jessica @ Little Miss Sunshine      8. Melissa @ Sweet Melissa
2. Ally @ He's Still Got...                   9. Nicole @ Living, Loving...
3. Emily @ Just a Small...                 10. Lyndsie @ A Love Worth..
4. Megan @ Book of Megan             11. Stephanie @ A blue eyed..
5. Jamie Lynn @ Southern Sim.       12. Courtney @ Courtney's...
6. Lindsey @ A Heart Abandoned    13. Megan @ In This Wonder..
7. Krystal @ This is a Story..            14. Amy @ The Martin Family
                                                           15. Jenn @ Little Boy Dove


3. NO SCHOOL!
Since we have so much snow I don't think I will be going back to school until at least Wednesday, maybe Thursday! I'm very excited about all of this downtime and time with my fam!


4. RUSH WEEKEND
This coming up weekend is Rush weekend at North Georgia. We only do Spring recruitment and it lasts all weekend. We have stuff Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. Then on Monday (MLK holiday), we have bid day! I can't wait to take pictures all weekend and blog about it! I am also excited about the wonderful new editions we will be getting to Phi Mu! It's always a very fun weekend!


5. Giveaway!
Lisa Leonard Designs is doing a great giveaway! Be sure to check it out and enter!!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

8 comments:

Suze said...

Snow is beautiful girl! Your sweet sistes are precious! the fire is going to be my bff too! yay for snow days and no school! I enjoyed learning more about you by the way! Too cool abuot bday on 4th of july , and your oldest of 5 girls and i thought my dad had it rough with 3 girls! Congrats on the award!!!!!! :)) i cant wait to get to know you more!

Jamie said...

Love your snows pictures and all your fun facts!

Sharon Ankerich said...

I love our fire too!!! Rather be there instead of out in that snow~ beautiful to look at but don't want to be cold!
XO

Megan said...

What a fun day off!! Your little sisters are SO adorable!! I am jealous of all that snow! Congrats on your award! I love your blog!

Alisha said...

Your snow pictures are beautiful!! LOVE them! And you are SO welcome for the award! :)

Leslie said...

I love your snow pictures!!! I bet your little sisters had a BLAST today!

Savanah said...

Just found your blog through Miscellany Monday. I'm a Savanah too, just spelled differently :) Love your blog, can't wait to read more!

Our Little Family said...

Oh, I love your snow picture! We only got a dusting of snow here in Idaho this morning! Love your blog! I hope you had a FABULOUS Monday!