I can't believe that 2010 is coming to a close!
It has been such a wonderful year filled with so many exciting events!
Here's a little (BIG) recap...
{January}
We began the new year by celebrating with a few friends at one of Joshs' roommates gigs.
James Patrick Morgan (Jim)
We had bid day! At my college we only have spring rush and sororities have the option of giving fall open bids. This is my Phi Mu family!
We all went to eat and then went skating afterwards! My sweet little!! Love you Ally! You can find here blog HERE!
My best friend and roommate!
Ally and Emily...our little Phi!
{February}
Josh and I celebrated Valentines Day. We did not do too much this year because we were busy. Also, last year (2009) he took me to Tennessee and we went on a romantic dinner cruise (but I got a migraine and threw up on the cruise) and went to a Tennessee basketball game! So, this year we went and saw the movie Valentines Day :) We loved it!
{March}
We celebrated Amelia's 18th birthday!
We continues the celebration by going to PF Changs for lunch one Sunday, after church.
At the end of March we had our Phi Mu formal. It was at the 755 club at the Atlanta Braves stadium. We had so much fun! Josh's best friend Robby went with my best friend, Baileigh!
{April}
We celebrated Easter!
{May}
We celebrated Mother's day!
Josh and I also went to the Braves game! It was so much fun!
We also celebrated Josh and William's birthdays. They are both on the 24th!
{June}
We spent a lot of time on the lake!
{July}
July was a very big month!
Also, Josh surprised me again with a surprise engagement party with all of our close friends and families!
It was also my birthday, and my dad ran the Peachtree!
Zack, Jennifer, William and Daniel arrived home!
{August}
The girls started their first day of school! Amelia is a senior and Rosemary is a freshman!
We celebrated SJ's 3rd birthday, even though she wasn't home yet!
We also celebrated Rosemary's 15th birthday!!
The summer came to an end.
{September}
My parents and EK traveled to China to get our sweet SJ!
We also met them at the airport when they got home!! It was such a happy day!
{October}
I went to a fun sisterhood event with a lot of my Phi Mu sisters to a corn maze! We had so much fun taking pictures and finding out way through the corn maze!
We also went to the GA Tech game!
{November}
{December}
This month has been wonderful! It has been filled with lots of family time and family memories!
What a wonderful year it has been! It has gone by so fast, and that just means 2011 will go by faster! We have to enjoy the time we have and cherish each moment! The new year will be filled with a lot of change for our family! It will also be filled with many moments that make me, Savannah, smile!




































































7 comments:
Your post is fabulous!!! LOVE every single image. Each one full of love and smiles! Looking forward to the big changes in 2011... lots of smiles and blessings on the way! God is SO good!!!
XO!
love this post! :] Thanks for sharing your year in 2010 in pictures. I loved it! Hope you have an amazing 2011! -LIOB
Absolutely love the LOA picture!! And all of the engagement pictures!! Your family is adorable!!
I loved this post Van (: !! I wish you the best in 2011 sweet cousin. I love you!
I love your new blog - it's very cute! I enjoyed your post too - it's fun to look back at all the pictures from the past year. I may have to copy you and do one tomorrow! Lya!
Can't wait to see what all makes Savannah smile in 2011. Keep up the CUTE posts! :)
YAY...I'm so glad that you're doing the scripture challenge, too!! We can support and encourage each other!! I tried to email you back to your comment, but it said your email wasn't posted. : (
Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment