I stumbled across this blog recently and love this idea!! I'm excited to participate every Wednesday!!!
I am loving so many things this Wednesday!
1. I am loving being home for Christmas! I love being here with my sweet family and am looking forward to celebrating Christmas with everyone!
2. I am loving the sweet memories we are making together! Yesterday, we went into the city and had a full day of shopping! We met a friend for lunch and enjoyed shopping for no particular reason. Having all girls is so much fun! We enjoyed being together and laughing all day long. For dinner, we met dad and Josh at Maggiano's! Delicious :)
LOVE him!
3. I am also loving this cute little ornament I got yesterday! I thought it was so precious!! Josh calls me Sam, for those who are wondering who Sam is. Don't worry, it's me! He started calling me that when we started dating. All of his friends even call me that! It's one of my favorite things!
4. Another thing I am loving is this cute camera strap my sweet mom made me! I can't wait to look so stylish taking pictures. Go here if you would like one!
5. I am loving that Josh passed his GA licensing test!!! Good job sweetie! I love you so much :)
6. I am loving all of the plans we have for Christmas Eve and Christmas! We are going with Josh's family to a Christmas Eve service, and we are all so excited! It should be so wonderful. On Christmas day I can't wait to watch the two littles open their gifts from Santa! It will be SJ's first Christmas with us. I can't wait to share pictures! I also can't wait to go with Josh the day after Christmas to shop for our Christmas decorations next year!! It is so much fun making so many memories.
7. I am loving all of the Christmas cards we have gotten! It is so much fun to see how old everyone is, and how they have changed from year to year.
8. Last thing, I am loving this CUTE platter my cousin gave me! I know I posted it earlier, but I couldn't help posting it again. Love love love it!!!
I am loving so many things this Wednesday!
1. I am loving being home for Christmas! I love being here with my sweet family and am looking forward to celebrating Christmas with everyone!
2. I am loving the sweet memories we are making together! Yesterday, we went into the city and had a full day of shopping! We met a friend for lunch and enjoyed shopping for no particular reason. Having all girls is so much fun! We enjoyed being together and laughing all day long. For dinner, we met dad and Josh at Maggiano's! Delicious :)
LOVE him!
3. I am also loving this cute little ornament I got yesterday! I thought it was so precious!! Josh calls me Sam, for those who are wondering who Sam is. Don't worry, it's me! He started calling me that when we started dating. All of his friends even call me that! It's one of my favorite things!
4. Another thing I am loving is this cute camera strap my sweet mom made me! I can't wait to look so stylish taking pictures. Go here if you would like one!
5. I am loving that Josh passed his GA licensing test!!! Good job sweetie! I love you so much :)
7. I am loving all of the Christmas cards we have gotten! It is so much fun to see how old everyone is, and how they have changed from year to year.
8. Last thing, I am loving this CUTE platter my cousin gave me! I know I posted it earlier, but I couldn't help posting it again. Love love love it!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!! My plan for the day includes staying in my pj's, reading, and hanging out with my family! We may bake a little, too!













10 comments:
ok, I just learned to sew...as in yesterday...I wonder if I could make my own camera stap cover?!?! I really want/need one!
Love everything you're loving!! And you're wonderful pictures :)
Your sisters are all so CUTE!
I LOVE all you love and love YOU the most!!! :)
Love the list!
FUN STUFF! I love how you've displayed all your cards. CUTE! Hey, thanks for stoping by my blog...I'm so glad you like my little wreath. SO, I just hot glued all my ornaments on. The berries are all just tucked into the wreath. It was super easy! Have fun making your own. I'd love to see it when you're all done. Merry Christmas to you girlie!
Jennie {Cinnaberry Suite}
my mom made the stockings but I'm getting new ones for next year.
Okay, I just stumbled onto your blog and I read the proposal story and it brought tears to my eyes!! What a beautiful, beautiful story!! I'm so happy for ya'll!!
You have such a Beautiful Family and your little sisters are just so stinkin cute!!
OMG! Your man is totally tall!!!!! I'm sure you probly get that a lot!
anyways, i just came across your blog and LOVE IT!!
I'm your newest follower! : )
I totally love your blog! One of your newest followers! Too cute! Your family is beautiful! Your little sisters are adorable! My husband’s Aunt also adopted a little girl from China! She's such a sweetheart! We just love her!
Great things you are loving!!!! I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!
I love your blog and I am your newest follower! You have a great looking family!
Post a Comment