Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bumpdate~ 36 Weeks


Baby's Growth: This week he is about the size of head of romaine lettuce. We are at about 19 inches long and around 6 pounds. I have been told a lot this week that it looks like I've dropped some. I can't really tell, though.

Boy or Girl: Boy! We are naming him Benjamin Curtis Dove after his grandfather, Ben, Josh's dad, and his great-grandfather, Curtis, my dad's dad. We will call him Ben Curtis. 

Cravings: Nothing new this week. We had some delicious cake this weekend at my baby showers!


How I'm Feeling: I am feeling pretty good. I am more tired these days and my back is hurting more and more. 


Movement: He is definitely active! I love it though. Even if it's not always comfortable. It makes me feel good that he is moving around in there!


Favorite Moment this Week: I had two baby showers this past weekend. My family gave me one on Saturday, and my sister and best friend gave me one on Sunday. It was a wonderful weekend filled with sweet people who love me and already love Ben Curtis! We are so blessed! I will be posting more about the weekend later this week!

Sleeping: I average about eight hours a night, give or take. I have always slept at least eight hours at night, and I'm thankful that has not changed! I do get up a couple times to use the bathroom, but I usually can fall back asleep pretty quickly. I am very thankful for sleep right now!

Clothes: Clothes are getting on my nerves. I prefer to wear big t-shirts and sweatpants when I can. That's the first thing I do when I get home in the afternoons.  


Most looking forward to: As long as the weather cooperates (no snow), I have an ultrasound on Wednesday to see how big BC is! I can't wait to see his sweet self again. We haven't seen him since he was 20 weeks. I know he has changed a lot!

Thankful for: All of the wonderful gifts we received this weekend! We are pretty much set, and we still each have a baby shower at work. His room is flooded with stuff that needs to be organized and put away. I'm so excited to work on that this week. We are ready for him to be here!