Sunday, January 19, 2014

Bumpdate~ 33 Weeks


Baby's Growth: Size of a pineapple. We are at about 18 inches long and a little over 4 pounds. I can't believe how much more weight he is going to gain before all is said and done. I feel like there is already no more room for him to grow.

Boy or Girl: Boy! We are naming him Benjamin Curtis Dove after his grandfather, Ben, Josh's dad, and his great-grandfather, Curtis, my dad's dad. We will call him Ben Curtis. 

Cravings: I think I have made it to "hot" stage of being pregnant so I have been drinking lots of water and have been craving milkshakes :)


How I'm Feeling: I am feeling pretty good. I am more tired these days and my back is hurting more and more. 


Movement: I am feeling lots of kicks these days. I feel him kicking all the time now. My stomach will just start moving and it is the coolest feeling. 
I also think he keeps his feet up by my ribs. That's not so comfortable. 

Favorite Moment this Week: I found out the details of three baby showers people are giving me this week! I am so excited for all of them!

Sleeping: I average about eight hours a night, give or take. I have always slept at least eight hours at night, and I'm thankful that has not changed! I do get up a couple times to use the bathroom, but I usually can fall back asleep pretty quickly. I am very thankful for sleep right now!

Clothes: My leggings are definitely the most comfortable things right now. I feel like all of my pants with the bands are getting tighter and tighter...I am wondering if I will have to get another pair before all is said and done. 


Most looking forward to: My doctors appointment tomorrow. I love getting to hear his heartbeat and also being measured. I'm always curious if I'm measuring big. I haven't so far, but we will see tomorrow!

Thankful for: These last few weeks with Josh. We talk about BC all the time and dream what it's going to be like to have a baby. However, we are also enjoying the time together, just the two of us. It will never be just us again. Soaking it up for sure! 

2 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

More beautiful with every passing day! LOVE!!!!!

Ana said...

Beautiful :)
'We' want baby shower and nursery photos!
Have another great week baby BC