Monday, July 1, 2013

Early Birthday Fun

My birthday is Thursday, but since we are at the beach with friends I won't be home with my family to celebrate. I don't think I have ever been away from my mom and dad on my birthday, but it will be fun to celebrate it at the beach.

On Friday night, we all went out to dinner for pizza, and then we hung out at a park beside the pizza place. It was the perfect party, and Josh's mom and dad even stopped by. We went to lunch with them that day to celebrate, but they brought their dogs by for all the littles to see. It was such a great night with family!






My favorite picture of the night is the one on the bottom right of the collage below. ShayleeJoy LOVES Lilo and Stitch. We even call her Lilo, and when we told her the black Boston, Dande, looked like Stitch she was loving it. Isn't that the cutest picture?

I loved being with all my people for the night!


3 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

One of my favorite days for sure~ actually the whole week!!! LOVE the photo of Lilo and Stitch! haha I will miss you desperately on your bd but know you are in good hands. 24??? WHERE has time gone??? I LOVE YOU!!! xo

Lauren said...

y'all take beautiful photos! Love your sweet family diversity. :)

Nicole said...

I can't get over how sweet WP looks in that last group picture. He looks so "at home". So neat when I think about seeing him his first weekend with your family!