Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Family Beach Trip~ Part 1

Two weeks ago, I went with my family to the beach. I was so excited to go because I haven't been on a family beach trip since the summer after my senior year in high school. We had such a wonderful time together, and we made so many memories together. I couldn't ask for a more supportive and loving family. We spent everyday at the beach playing and relaxing. Each night we went out to dinner and enjoyed each other. Josh came down towards the end of the week. It was fun for him to be there making memories too! 

It was so much fun to see Payne and Evie's reaction to seeing the ocean for the first time. They both loved it, and they played hard all week long!


Lots of fun in the sun!




Come back tomorrow for some sweet family pictures on the beach!

No comments: