Today is one of my favorite days because it is a day full of love. There are so many people in my life that I love, and I want them all to know why...
Josh~
I love you because you make me feel secure and loved. You are the spiritual leader that I need. You always go out of your way to make me happy, and you always make me feel so special. I know that I will always be taken care of, and I know that you will one day be the best dad. You make me laugh more than anyone ever. You remind me of my dad, and that was always a quality my parents told me to find in my husband. Thanks for being my best friend and the love of my life.
Mom and Dad~
I love you because you made me the person I have become. You taught me how to be loved and how to love. You love me unconditionally, and you are the greatest examples of parents. Your love has expanded our family to the wonderful number of 11, and you have changed 5 precious lives forever. Thank you for teaching us all how to be a close family. You both are amazing.
Amelia and Rosie~
I love you because you and I make up the originals. We will always have the most special bond. We have gone through our whole lives together, and I couldn't be more blessed with better sisters. You both are so sweet and caring, and I love every moment I get to spend with you. You both have taught me how to love others, and you have taught me the importance of family. I love you both like crazy.
EllaKate, ShayleeJoy, Will Perry, Payne Curtis, and EvieClaire~
I love you because you have made our family what it is. We couldn't imagine life without you, and you have brought life and joy into all of our lives. I can't imagine how much I'm going to love my own children because I love all of you like crazy. You are all so sweet and I'm thankful you will be my brothers and sisters forever.
My sweet in-laws~
I love you because you taught my husband how to love. You raised such an amazing son, and I will be forever thankful for that. You love me like your own daughter. You would do anything in the world for us, and I am so blessed by you both. Thank you for teaching Josh to love and believe in Jesus. He is the spiritual leader that I have always prayed for, and it's because of you both.
Zack, Jenn, William and Daniel~
I love you because of how you are living out your faith every single day. All four of you are amazing, and you are such role-models for Josh and I. You are amazing parents, and I love that we can always look to you for advice. Your marriage is amazing, and the love you have for each other is so evident. Jenn, you have taught me how to serve my husband and love him. I love you all and miss you like crazy.
Happy Valentine's day!






3 comments:
[url=http://www.saclvfrs.com]sac louis vuitton[/url]Louis Vuitton Pas Cher[/url]Louis Vuitton Homme[url=http://www.saclvfrs.com]Louis Vuitton Pas Cher[/url]
Hi there colleagues, its fantastic paragraph concerning cultureand entirely explained,
keep it up all the time.
Also visit my website: bookkeeping
Having read this I believed it was really enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this informative article together.
I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!
Stop by my page events management Cape Town
Post a Comment