Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. Christmas eve was spent at church and then at home with Josh's side of the family. I cooked dinner at our house, and they came over for dinner and presents. Josh's brother and sister-in-law are not in the country right now, so they joined us via FaceTime. We opened presents and had a great time together. 



We woke up on Christmas morning and opened our stockings from one another. That is our tradition, and I look forward to it! We get each other little surprises that fill our stockings. I had something extra under the tree. Josh gave me my very first Louie Vuitton purse. To say I'm in love is an understatement. While we were out on our Christmas date, we went to the LV store and I got to pick one out. What can I say...I'm spoiled!



 After enjoying our time together, we headed to Josh's parents for breakfast. This is also a tradition in his family. It's amazing how all of our family traditions fit together perfectly. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast with them, and then we headed up the road to see my family. I couldn't wait to see what my brother and sisters got from Santa. 


When we arrived, we brought all the presents in to them from us. They were all very excited! We gave my parents a Keurig, which is what I was most excited about giving. We spent the day together, and I loved every second of it. For dinner we went to my aunt and uncles house. It was the best day!



I hope you had a merry Christmas!



No comments: