My favorite season is upon us! I absolutly love this weather right now, and I wouldn't mind if it stayed this way! We have been SO busy since about the end of August. Every weekend we have had something planned, and that will continue for the next few weeks. However, we absolutely love it. We love traveling, spending time with family and friends, and we love football!
In the past two weeks we have been to 3 football games!
We went to see GA Tech play with Josh's best friend, Robby, and his family. They do a big tailgate before hand and it was so fun to hang out with friends.
The next weekend we traveled up to Tennessee to watch Tennessee play Florida. This was a huge day because ESPN Gameday was there. There were SO MANY PEOPLE. We had a great time...even though Tennessee lost :( On Sunday, we went to Gatlinburg and walked around. It was so nice to be in the mountains. We rode the skylift, which I thought was really fun!
Then, this past Monday we went with my dad and sister to see the Falcons play! Josh and I were pumped for this game because Peyton Manning was in town! We were pulling for the Falcons, but we love Peyton (he played for Tennessee).
It has been a busy two weeks but we have loved every second! This weekend we are traveling to Josh's college town for his best friends wedding. He is the best man and singing in the wedding! He is kind of a big deal :) It will be a great weekend celebrating with sweet friends!
Happy Fall, y'all!








6 comments:
A great life for sure!!! I am thankful each day God put you and Josh together!!! SO good!!!!!
Okay.....how tall are you and how tall is your husband?? You are such a cute couple. What a blessing you must be to your family and siblings. I love to follow your newly married life. Thank you for sharing.
LOVE these pictures!!! Football + loved ones...reason why fall is so wonderful! You guys looks great!
cheap cdbzAwAO [URL=http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/]gucci outlet online[/URL] and check coupon code available tTEspfbn [URL=http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/ ] http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/ [/URL]
you definitely love tTUAHbpf [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/]replica designer handbags[/URL] for promotion code TmAXGPJs [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ ] http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ [/URL]
sell byBUVbLU [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/]replica bags[/URL] suprisely VGocfOJf [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ ] http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ [/URL]
Post a Comment