It has been a while since I have linked up with Jamie for WILW!
I'm loving my most recent posts that recap our vacation to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic! Be sure to check out PART 1 here and PART 2 here. PART 3 will be up tomorrow!
I'm loving my sweet littles and my sweet mom! I was able to have lunch with them tomorrow at our favorite place, On The Border! I treasure those lunch dates so much. I can't wait to see them this weekend!
I'm loving my sweet husband! We celebrated 1 year of marriage last week and before we left on our trip we enjoyed our delicious wedding cake. I wasn't expecting it to be any good, but it was wonderful! We had so much fun reminiscing about our special day!
I'm loving my most recent posts that recap our vacation to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic! Be sure to check out PART 1 here and PART 2 here. PART 3 will be up tomorrow!
I'm loving my sweet littles and my sweet mom! I was able to have lunch with them tomorrow at our favorite place, On The Border! I treasure those lunch dates so much. I can't wait to see them this weekend!
I'm loving my sweet husband! We celebrated 1 year of marriage last week and before we left on our trip we enjoyed our delicious wedding cake. I wasn't expecting it to be any good, but it was wonderful! We had so much fun reminiscing about our special day!
I hope you all have a great rest of the week! Thanks for stopping by :)




4 comments:
So cool that your cake was still good!
You're the first person I've heard say their cake was good. You must have had a great cake designer!
I LOOOVE that you ate the cake together - what a sweet tradition!!
Thanks for playing along!
I've loved looking at all your pictures from your beautiful trip!
Post a Comment