I hope you have all had a wonderful Friday!
The day started out as rainy and gross...but it's turned out to be a beautiful day!
Also, this time last year we were preparing last minute things for the wedding! It's hard to believe it's been almost 1 year! Time flies...
Be sure to check back next week for a FULL recap on our big day!
Also, if you're reading this on google reader or some other reader, be sure to go to my actual blog and check out my new layout! I'm pretty proud of myself for doing it all by myself. I wanted a simple but cute look. I love it!
Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to visit back next week!



2 comments:
I love your layout. I need to learn how to so bad.
I really like the pink and grey on your layout - very pretty. :)
Post a Comment