Monday, May 7, 2012

1 Year!

Well, I can't believe it's been an entire year since our wedding! Time has flown by and we have made so many wonderful memories. Being married is such a blessing, and I'm so thankful to be married to my best friend! 

Here's a look at our first year of marriage in pictures~

May- Went to Maui for our honeymoon

June- We all reunited at my best friend, Sam's, wedding

















July- Celebrated my birthday with friends










August- Celebrated dad's 50th birthday









September- Went to our first Tennessee game of the season

October- Watched some more football

November- Went to another Tennessee game with family

AND Celebrated our first Thanksgiving together
AND we met Will Perry!

December- We went to NYC before Christmas


AND celebrated our first married Christmas

January- Went to Hartwell for a weekend
 February- Celebrated our first married Valentine's Day

March- Spent time outside

April- Moved into our house














And here we are in May! 

Stay tuned as I talk about our wedding over the next few days in honor of our 1 year :)

Have a great week!!!


5 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Happy Anniversary to our two amazing children!!! How did a year pass so quickly~ seems like yesterday but then again, seems like you've been together forever. We love you both so very much and hope you are ok somewhere far away~ enjoy every minute!!!
Love forever Mom and Dad!!!
XOXOXOXOXO

Nicole said...

Happy 1 Year, sweet friend! I hope y'all are having a blast on your trip!

Annie said...

Happy first anniversary, Savannah! It looks like you and your husband had a good, fun first year of marriage. :]

Kristen said...

This is such a cute idea! Love all the pictures. Happy Anniversary Josh and Savannah!

Tiffany said...

I love that y'all are TN fans!! Go Vols!