Monday, April 9, 2012

Our Home ~ Outside

The time was finally upon us...it was time to move into out house! 
After a year of living in a tiny apartment, we were ready for an upgrade! We have so much room compared to what we are used to, and we are loving every square foot. Josh and I are very similar in the fact that we like to get things done and not put things on the back burner. Well, that means that we moved in on Friday and we were settled by Saturday night. We still have some things to hang on the walls, but other than that we are completely moved in! We were tired when it was all said and done, but it was SO worth it! 

Now...

Picture time!

Let's start with outside first.

This was taken a few weeks ago.

After lots of hard work from my amazing husband...


 One of my favorite things from my sweet cousin, Jessica!

Stay tuned for more pictures throughout the week!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so happy for the two of you!!! can't wait to see more of your home!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Beautiful and SO happy you are HOME!!! XOXO

Kristin said...

what a gorgeous home! can't wait to see more pictures.

Kristen said...

Y'all definitely got settled in quickly! I'm excited to see the inside pictures. I know it looks beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Your house is beautiful! Happy for y'all.

Annie said...

Your home looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see the inside!