Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our Home ~ The Kitchen

This is definitely one of my favorite places in our house...
The kitchen!

The day we moved Josh's friends out, me and my sweet friend Kristin spent ALL day cleaning this lovely space. It was disgusting, y'all! The cabinets were a shade of beige from the grease and grime, and now they are white! I don't know what I would do without a Magic Eraser! What a difference. We also were able to have the walls painted, and we got a couple new light fixtures. All of those little things made a huge difference! 

My theme is black and white with accents of green. The sign over my stove is one of my fav things...I bought it a couple years ago with this exact spot in mind! 

 Live well, Laugh often, Love much



 

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I am seriously just giddy for you, friend. Your kitchen is beautiful!

Jamie said...

I want to come see your house!!! I love it : ) So happy for you & Josh!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

LOVE your kitchen~ the heart of the home!!! XOXO

Kristen said...

It looks great! I love the new table too! :)

Leslie said...

I love it Savannah!! Your color scheme is pretty, and that sign by your door is precious!

Jamie said...

LOVE it!