Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

I'm so thankful for Easter! 


It's one of my favorite holidays because it reminds us how amazing our God is! I'm so thankful that God sent His son to Earth to teach us how to live and then He died on the cross for ALL OF OUR SINS! But wait...not only did He do that, but He rose from the dead on the third day. That is incredible! Thank you Jesus for saving my life and giving me a reason to live!

After church, Josh and I headed to Hartwell. We had a delicious lunch with our big family, hung out outside talking, had some delicious dessert, watched the Masters (Go Bubba!), made homemade ice cream, and just loved being together. It was a great day! I'm so thankful for sweet memories like these!

 This was our view on the way home...

Happy Easter 2012!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Everyone in your family looks so stunning in your pictures!! Love your dress, too!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

It was the best of days just because you ALL were home!!! XOXO

Tiffany said...

Your family is so beautiful!!

Gabby & Daniel said...

Now that tax season is over, I'm finally catching up on all the blog posts. Just noticed we had the same Easter dress! Miss you! Love the house! Can't believe we've almost been married a whole year!!!