Today I'm loving my in-laws!
I was very blessed when I married Josh for more reasons than one. One of the many reasons is because I was blessed with wonderful in-laws. They would do anything for me, and they love me like I am their own.
I love my father in law's sweet and thoughtful spirit. He never has anything bad to say, and he is always happy! I love my mother in law's motherly ways. She has raised two wonderful and Godly boys. She is great mother and would do anything for any of us!
I love that by marrying Josh I also gained a brother and sister! Zack and Jenn are wonderful examples of having a Godly marriage and also being wonderful parents. Their willingness to serve God in all they do is an inspiration to Josh and I! I also love their two sweet boys. I am so thankful for God's plan and that He brought William and Daniel into our lives through the amazing gift of adoption!
I am blessed beyond belief!




1 comment:
You are so blessed and I absolutely love these blog posts about Love. You have an amazing family and life and I love reading about it!
www.comeonnicole88.blogspot.com
Post a Comment