Today I'm loving my mom and her organization!
She recently was able to buy something to allow her to change over all of our home videos on VHS to DVD! She has been working nonstop for the past couple of days, and I can't wait to get a copy!
We are going to my parents for part of the weekend, and I can't wait to all sit around and remember the "olden" days when we were all little. What wonderful memories!
Happy Thursday!
Be sure to check out the Fearless Blog today...I'm talking about communication and forgiveness!
She recently was able to buy something to allow her to change over all of our home videos on VHS to DVD! She has been working nonstop for the past couple of days, and I can't wait to get a copy!
We are going to my parents for part of the weekend, and I can't wait to all sit around and remember the "olden" days when we were all little. What wonderful memories!
Happy Thursday!
Be sure to check out the Fearless Blog today...I'm talking about communication and forgiveness!


No comments:
Post a Comment