Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Love 21

Today I'm loving James Patrick Morgan!

Now, I'm sure you're wondering who this is...so let me tell you!

Before Josh and I got married, he had 3 roommates, and one of them was James (we call him Jim). James is an amazing musician, and he is now in the process of making an album! He is working with some awesome and famous people, and I am so excited to see where this takes him! Throughout knowing him, I have fallen in love with his voice and music. We were blessed to have him sing during our wedding, and then his band played at our reception! He made my wedding so wonderful, and I couldn't have asked for a better musician!


Here is a link to his website: http://jamespatrickmorgan.com/
You can also follow him on Facebook and Twitter!
Be sure to follow and him and show some love! 
You can even hear one of his newer songs on his website! I hope y'all fall in love with his music like I have. 

Watch out, you might just hear him on the radio someday soon!



No comments: