Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love 18

Today I'm loving our memories that were made on our honeymoon in Maui!

This cool weather has me longing to be relaxing on a beach somewhere, and the place I want to be most is in Maui. That is definitely our favorite place in the world, and we are already wanting to go back! We hope to go back in the next couple years. I would highly recommend going there for your honeymoon! We were able to go anywhere we wanted and we always felt safe. There were so many great places to eat and shop, and every person you meet is so friendly. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our amazing trip!

Our first day there~

Enjoying a nice sunset sail~

At the top of a volcano~

 My tan handsome husband~

Doing some exploring~

At the Luau~

 We loved watching the sunset before dinner~
 Beautiful water~







Have a great day!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What beautiful pics and I'm sure great memories.