Today I'm loving Valentine's Day and my sweet Valentine!
I know many people think this is just a "Hallmark" holiday, but I love this day because it's a day where people feel loved by those around them. Love is the greatest feeling of all, and I think it's so important to express your love to others!
This morning I woke up to the sweetest little gift. Josh said he wanted to go start his car because it was so cold, and he said he would run back in and tell me bye. When he came back in he gave me the sweetest card and a delicious box of Godiva chocolate. He was so excited to tell me he hand picked each truffle especially for me! I would be lying if I said I haven't had a couple already.
We went out to Stoney River Steakhouse this past Friday as our Valentine's Day date, and so we planned to have a pretty low key evening tonight. I told him I would be happy to go see Star Wars in theaters with him (he's been dying to see it) if I could take my chocolate with me and also get a huge diet coke when we got there. So, that was the plan...
But, when he was walking out the door for work he said, "By the way, we are going to eat your favorite, Mexican, for dinner and then we are seeing The Vow."
I was all smiles! I can't wait to go out with my Valentine tonight and spend our first Valentines together as a married couple! I love you, Sweetheart!
I hope y'all have a wonderful day filled with LOVE!



4 comments:
You sure have one sweet man!!!
Such a sweet date. Almost exactly my evening as well. The Vow was an amaxing movie. Made me appreciate everything I have in my life! Glad that you had a great "holiday"! LOL!
How sweet! Valentines Day is definitely a day to be spoiled! I have loved reading about all of the things you are loving this month! Such a sweet idea! :)
That is so sweet!!! Did you like The Vow? I saw it on Monday and I thought it was cute!!
Post a Comment