Today I'm loving that my little sister is following in my footsteps!
When I was at NGCSU, I was a Phi Mu. I loved every second of it, and I met some of the best friends I've ever had. I wouldn't trade any of those memories for anything. I believe that without being in Phi Mu my college experience would have been completely different, and I don't think it would have been as memorable.
Here are some of my favorite pictures throughout my years as a Phi Mu...
My sweet family~
Walking dogs for our local philanthropy~
One of our formals...this makes me miss my long hair~
Bid day~
Dancing at my wedding~
AND NOW....
My little sister is pledging Phi Mu! I couldn't be happier to know she is going to have the same experiences and make the same lasting friendships.
I love you sweet sister, and I'm so excited that we have something else to share and treasure together!






3 comments:
Sorority membership is the best decision anyone can ever make! Hope you are having a great week!
I really like your short hair!! I think it makes you look older! ;)
You're a Phi Mu?! No way! One of my best friends from college pledged Phi Mu and she loves it. That's so cool that your sister is pledging too!
Post a Comment