I have been slacking on updating y'all with the newest news from China! My family is doing great and Will Perry is already adjusting so well to his new family. My mom says he is so sweet, happy, and so much fun. All the little are getting along and they love playing together. Right now they are in his province and will be traveling to Guangzhou, China in a few days. There, they will finalize the adoption and will head home after that! They fly in to Atlanta on November 19th! Everyone at home is dying to meet our newest addition. My mom has been posting once or twice a day, and I love waking up to new picture of sweet Will Perry. He has the sweetest smile, and I can just tell he's going to be so sweet! Mom said his favorite things are his hat, belt and shoes. He is precious in that little hat! I hope you're ready for picture overload...I can't get enough!
Sweet SJ~
Loves that hat~
Playing on their DS's~
Love this picture...all the littles~
WP loves his mommy and daddy~
I don't think my dad can believe he has a son~
Playing with bubbles~
Dad went on a walk and took this~
EK is such a good big sister~
Mom loving on her little boy~
Rose and WP~
They were watching Chinese TV~
They love playing "train" in the closet~
This is where many of the wealthy Chinese people live~
So happy~
Mom and Dad with their littles~
He loves his daddy~
The littles posing~
They were able to meet up with the Burgesses, they teach at a university in China~
Love this..."taking a nap"~
The whole fam, minus Amelia, Josh and I~
Kissy face~
Hope you enjoyed those! I will be posting more as my mom updates! If you would like to follow along there, her blog address is http://everythingbeautifulshay.blogspot.com/
Happy Tuesday!






4 comments:
Oh my gosh so precious! Your family looks so happy!
The picture of the three littles in bed is my favorite! Can't wait to meet them!
AHHH....I loved reading this post! I follow your mom's blog...and in fact have shared with her that SJ's adoption prompted US to change our path...and after 4 years of being logged in...we leave in three days to meet our Jillian in Guangzhou! Hoping we will be able to meet your family while we are there. Seeing your family so beauitfully brought toghether...made me think I could do it too. So happy for you all.
Kate
www.andsowewait.blogspot.com
I agree with Nicole that that picture of the littles in bed is SO cute! I'm so excited to meet everyone soon! You are so sweet to invite us :-) <3
Post a Comment