It's fall y'all!
I know I am a few days behind, but I wanted to highlight my favorite things of fall...
I love this amazing weather!!! Isn't it so nice to wear jeans and cardigans and cute scarves?? I am loving it! I will be getting my boots out soon as well. Oh, and I found these shoes on Pinterest yesterday...
Love!
This is one of my fav finds on Pinterest lately...
So, not only do I love cute and cozy outfits, I also LOVE some football! You will find Josh and I watching football in our past time until football season comes to a close. We were able to go to the first Tennessee game this season, and we definitely want to go back at least one more time. However, we love watching it at home with family, too! Here we are a few weeks ago...
Yes, I wear a jersey if we are just hanging out around our house.
My cute nephews! I love them so much.
Two sets of brother...sweet!
They were waiting on the game to start...no we didn't watch the game on an iPad.
I know I am a few days behind, but I wanted to highlight my favorite things of fall...
I love this amazing weather!!! Isn't it so nice to wear jeans and cardigans and cute scarves?? I am loving it! I will be getting my boots out soon as well. Oh, and I found these shoes on Pinterest yesterday...
Love!
This is one of my fav finds on Pinterest lately...
So, not only do I love cute and cozy outfits, I also LOVE some football! You will find Josh and I watching football in our past time until football season comes to a close. We were able to go to the first Tennessee game this season, and we definitely want to go back at least one more time. However, we love watching it at home with family, too! Here we are a few weeks ago...
Yes, I wear a jersey if we are just hanging out around our house.
My cute nephews! I love them so much.
Two sets of brother...sweet!
They were waiting on the game to start...no we didn't watch the game on an iPad.
What do you love about fall?







4 comments:
Love your fall picks here Savannah! :) I love how they look simple yet girly...and oh so cozy! I love that about fall fashion! It just has so many feel good clothes! :)
those shoes are so cute!! You need them! ;)
Cute pics :) I'm loving this fall weather too and the clothes that come along with it!
Happy Fall sweet daughter!!! XOXO
Post a Comment