Wondering what I mean by Fabulous FIVE?
Well...I have been married to my sweet husband for FIVE months today. Those who have been married for years and years probably laugh that I am highlighting this day in our life. However, as newlyweds we love celebrating our "monthly anniversary". At the beginning, we said we were going to go out for every month, but that's changed to pretty much saying, "Happy _ anniversary!" Not that we don't go out, but life can sometimes get in that way. BUT, Josh is such a wonderful husband, and he takes me on dates all the time. :)
FIVE things I have loved so far about being married...
1. Always having someone to come home to, eat dinner with (cook meals for), and snuggle beside when it's time to go to bed. I guess all of those things equal having someone by my side everyday.
2. Laughing all the time. Josh has always made me laugh, but since we have been married we have formed so many inside jokes. Let me tell you, we think we are funny. It's fun. I laugh until I cry all the time.
3. I love having someone to lead me. Life brings so many changes, and it is wonderful to have Josh by my side to lead us and find what it is that God wants for us. God has already done so much in our life, and I'm thankful to have a husband that wants nothing more than to live the life God has designed us to live.
4. Creating hobbies and finding new things we love has been so much fun. We found that we love walking together in the evenings. There is nothing more relaxing than going to the park and spending time together without phones or any other distractions. I love that time together.
5. I have someone to grow with, pray with, and share life experiences with. Family is similar in that way, but there is nothing like a husband, especially a Godly, Christ-filled, husband. So, I love that with marriage, you are given a life partner and given someone to share every experience, whether good or bad.
Here are FIVE pictures of us since we have been married :)
I am looking forward to our future and all that God has planned for our life!
Love y'all....HAPPY FRIDAY!!!






7 comments:
This makes my heart so happy... What a beautiful marriage you have! I can't wait for this time in my life. :) You are so blessed, friend!
Awww what a sweet post! Have a wonderful weekend!
What a cute post. Happy 5 months to the two of you! You look so teenie next to him, :b
Happy 5 months!!! XOXO
Congrats! :) What a sweet post!
You guys are so stinking cute! Oh my gosh, I love how small you are next to him!
Happy 5 month anniversary! We celebrated our monthly our first year too and it is some of my favorite memories with him! =)
your photos are very fun ... you look like you are very much in love :)
Post a Comment