I hope all my sweet blog friends are having a great week!
We are having a wonderful week and God is doing so much in our life right now. It's so much fun and so exciting to see what God will do in your life if you will have FAITH!
I was asked to guest post for my sweet friend, Nicole, over at Bloom! Be sure to check it out today. I pray that anyone who reads will be blessed by our Savior and really learn something about living your life through having faith!
Love y'all and happy Tuesday!


7 comments:
Just came over from Nicole's blog to tell you that I loved your post and your family's heart for those children! So great :)
You have a new follower! Have a great Tuesday!
I loved your post! I was so in awe of you being able to lead your family to adoption. I can't wait to check out your blog more! :)
So, so blessed to call you friend.
I read your story over on Nicole's blog and it was so inspiring. Thank you for sharing! I need to remember to always have faith instead of fear! :)
I would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! :)
bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com
LOVED your post and just so you know, you started a lot of all we are!!! I love you to God and back!!!!! XOXO
Savannah,
I like your post :) I am new to the blog world and I found yours! Its really sweet. :)
I love this series too! My post will be appearing there on October 4th, I think! :)
Very glad that I stumbled upon your blog from there, I am definitely a new subscriber! :)
Do you mind me asking how tall your husband is? He reminds me of one of my old high school teachers who was very very tall.
Post a Comment