This past weekend, football season officially began.
Woohoo!!!
My sister, Rosemary, is a cheerleader for the varsity football team this year. We definitely were not missing her first game. We left after work Friday evening and headed to my parent's. We met them at the game...along with everyone else that lives there.
You see, Friday night football is a huge deal in small towns...
The cutest cheerleader ever~
Two little girls that were SO excited~
Love him~
My sweet mom and dad~
Amelia came home from college too~
It was a great night, and I was so thankful to all be together. This made me so excited for all of the Friday nights to come, and also all of the Saturday college games, and even Sunday NFL games! Josh and I will be heading to Knoxville this weekend to cheer on the Vols!!! We are so excited, especially because it's a long weekend!
I can't wait to share all of our pictures with you! I am still looking for something orange and cute to wear :)
Any ideas?








3 comments:
It was the best of nights and so hope you all have a great time at the T game~ and hope they win!!! XO
You have such a precious family. I just want to hug all of you!!!!! :) Love you!!
Have a great long weekend! I wish football was popluar in Canada but I shall live through your blog! :)
Post a Comment