Happy Friday bloggy friends!
I'm sorry I have MIA this week. It seems like life has just gotten back to the norm after the long weekend. We did not get home until Monday night.
I am LOVING the new series that sweet Nicole has going!
Because so many boggers are loving football right now, she has decided to start FOOTBALL FRIDAY!
So...for the next couple of months, my Friday posts will be dedicated to football topics.
Today I am taking the opportunity to recap our wonderful Labor day weekend in Knoxville!
It was the perfect way to begin football season!
I love walking around Knoxville and taking in everything on game day!
UT is right on the river~
The front of campus~
Before the game, we saw some of the cheerleaders and cheered during the VOL walk~
It was cool seeing Coach Dooley~
Then, it was finally game time!
However...right before they ran out on the field, it starting raining. I mean POURING!
We we lucky enough to have seats under the covered part, so we just sat and watched everyone go crazy running for cover. It was pretty funny, especially when people were refusing to get out of the rain. They had to send the police out to scare them out of the rain.
Not too long after, the rain was gone and it was a great game!
Just in case you don't know, we won!!! 42-16
Oh yeah, we stomped them in the ground.
I hope the rest of the season goes this well!
Happy Friday and happy football!!!










8 comments:
Looks like you two had a great time~ SO glad you were out of the rain! Love your outfit... Josh's too. LOL Love you both and happy Football Friday!!! XOXO
Y'all look so good!! This post makes me wish I was a TN fan... Almost. ;)
you are too stinkin cute! I coach at a gymnastics camp about a hour from Knoxville every summer - it's beautiful down there!
looks like fun! I can totally see people not wanting leave even though it was pouring
Yay for football season! Y'all look so cute in that first picture :)
That looks like so much fun! I miss going to college football games!
Visiting from Nicole's blog. I love your UT post. I went there my junior year of college and LOVED it. Interested that people had to get out of the rain. I remember Homecoming 2002 when the Gators stomped us (boo) and we just sat there and got soaked. Clear down to our underthings.
Love the pictures!
I can't help but noticing the height difference! Your husband is really huge or you are petite?!
Post a Comment